Monday, December 5, 2011

Acne at 40 - Can You Finally Clear Up Acne at 40 With a Natural Acne Treatment?

Acne Makeup

Getting acne at 40 is absolutely no fun. Especially if you lived with it when you were a pre-teen or teenager. Some people struggle with acne their whole lives, and others got rid of it when they were heading off to college, only to have it visit them again at 40. What gives?

Acne Makeup

It seems that primarily, sufferers of acne at 40 tend to be women. It seems to make perfect sense then that hormones would be playing a big part in making the skin break out at this age. I personally know many women who, at this age, complain about acne or pimples around their chin area and neck. Some even complain about cyst-like acne that is painful to touch.

Acne Makeup

I can relate to these stories because this happened to me too. My breakouts seemed to get worse at 40, and increased with the skin care items I was using. I found that creamy face washes, serums, and masks all made my acne worse. It was embarrassing! I would just make it look worse by trying to cover it up with makeup and concealers.

Acne Makeup

What did I do? It took me a little while to figure out that the skin care items, as expensive as they were, had to go. I went back to some more natural, chemical-free soaps, and started eating better. Our skin shows on the outside what is going on in the inside of our bodies. I know it sounds cliche, but we are what we eat. My body was changing because of my age.

I added probiotics to my diet. This helped. I also took the advice of a nutritionist, medical researcher, health consultant, and former acne sufferer who had cured hundreds of acne sufferers with a natural acne treatment--both young and over the age of 40!

Wouldn't you listen to someone who cured themselves of acne and hundreds of other people? Someone who spent thousands of research hours developing a system that can cure acne in as little as seven days? I did, and so should you. What do you have to lose?

Acne at 40 - Can You Finally Clear Up Acne at 40 With a Natural Acne Treatment?

Acne Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment