Thursday, November 24, 2011

Benefit Makeup: Boi-ing Concealer Review

Acne Makeup

I got myself the Boi-ing concealer after checking some benefit makeup product reviews. I have beige skin tone, thus 02 works well on me. One particular thing I appreciate from it is that it covers the blemishes nicely. Give it a whirl then dab it onto face. As we know our fingertips temp helps to it melting down onto skin. Just little amount of the product will make the skin look 100 % natural, zero cakey or drying at all. It also is successful on dark spots. Dab small amount, dab carefully on the dark areas, undertake it 2 or 3 times to achieve an excellent outcome. The secret is less amount and more app. I apply this product on my red and hard acne or perhaps the broken out ones as well. To make the most out of it, I personally use them blush other than my fingers. Pat the Boi-ing using the blush tip, apply it on to the pimples from top, bottom, to surrounding, quickly blend the surrounding spot with finger, make the shade looks even. Once it finished, just can't believe that many other people almost never notice the acne existing.

Acne Makeup

Unfortunately, I rarely use wear this item under my eyes, simply because I have got dried skin type plus a few fine lines close to my eyes. Only one or two hours after putting on the Boi-ing, I can certainly observe the lines come to be more noticeable. But occasionally if I have to to take fewer things in my tote, I will merely carry one concealer. That is Boi-ing. Before applying the concealer, use a little bit of eye skincare all around the eyes. Swipe a tiny amount concealer, dab it on. It looks very good even after hours.

Acne Makeup

Acne Makeup

Benefit Makeup: Boi-ing Concealer Review

Acne Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment